Have your next corporate function with us!
A Paint Misbehavin’ painting party is perfect for corporate events such as:
- Teambuilding events
- Employee appreciation/morale building events
- Corporate social gatherings/post-meeting events
- Department parties/celebrations
- Holiday parties
- Any other type of corporate event you are organizing!
Because we run our own studio, we can accommodate just about anything you’d like to do. Call or contact us to discuss your needs.
- Choose a painting from our gallery, or commission a custom painting for an extra charge
- “Open paint” is available as an option — everyone can paint whatever they want from their imagination, with some guidance from our instructor
- Class time and length flexibility
- Beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase
- Bring your own food, dessert, etc.
If you schedule your event at a time that we are normally closed — Monday through Wednesday nights or any afternoon — we request a minimum of 8 attendees for your corporate painting party. We ask for a deposit of 50% or $200, whichever is greater, at the time of booking and the balance to be paid at the beginning of the event.
If you want to schedule your event on a regular class night (Thursday through Saturday) then we’d need a minimum of 16 people to close the studio. Since we’d be closing the studio to the public, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Beer, wine, and other non-alcoholic beverages, along with snacks and pastries are available for purchase in the studio.
As an alternative, if you don’t have the 16 people required for a private party on a regular class night, you can still have your event during a public class. In that case, we would seat your party together in one section of the room and everyone would do the painting of the night.
Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel your private painting party, full refunds will be given if you cancel more than 7 days in advance. We can provide a 50% refund for cancellations 7 days or less before the event.
Contact us online or by phone to discuss your needs.