We would love to host a painting party for your special event.
Try Paint Misbehavin’ for:
- Anniversary parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Birthday parties
- Bridal/Baby showers
- Family reunions
- Girls’ Night Out
- High school/college reunions
- Holiday parties
- Almost any other group you can think of!
We can also host your charitable event or fundraiser!
Because we run our own studio, we can accommodate almost anything you’d like to do. Call or contact us and let us help you plan your special event!
- Choose a painting from our gallery, or commission a custom painting for an extra charge
- “Open paint” is available as an option — everyone can paint whatever they want from their imagination, with guidance from our instructor
- Class time and length flexibility
- Beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase
- Bring your own food/cake/etc.
If you schedule your event at a time that we are normally closed — Monday through Wednesday nights and during the day Monday-Saturday — we request a minimum of 8 attendees for your private event. We ask for a deposit of 50% or $200, whichever is greater, at the time of booking, with the balance due at the beginning of the event.
If you want to schedule your event on a regular class night (Thursday through Saturday) then we’d need a minimum of 16 people to close the studio. Since we’d be closing the studio to the public, full payment is required at the time of booking.
As an alternative, if you don’t have the 16 people required for a private party, you always have the option of holding your party during a public class. In that case, we would seat your party together in one section of the room and everyone would do the painting of the night.
Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel your private painting party, full refunds will be given if you cancel more than 7 days in advance. We can provide a 50% refund for cancellations 7 days or less before the event.
Contact us online or by phone to discuss your needs.